Regardless of our intentions, every person who surfs the internet is in danger of coming into contact with harmful content. Whether you are a teenager that wants accountability in their life, an adult who struggles with pornography or sexual addictions, or a concerned parent, there are tools and software available to help. Though accountability through software is essential, there are other options that are more aggressive and required when dealing with addiction.
Eastridge Community Church’s Celebrate Recovery
Every Thursday Night
7pm Large Group Worship, Teaching, Testimony
8pm Open Share Groups (including Pornography and Sexually Addiction Groups)
9pm Solid Rock Café
CR Step Studies
Men and Women
7:00pm Adult Training Center Room #1 & #2
The Step Studies will be open to newcomers through the month of June.
Safe Eyes Click Here
Safe Eyes Parental Control Software Includes:
1. Content Controls - Flexible content control allows you to select the types of
website that are appropriate.
2. Program Controls - Control Instant Messengers, P2P File Sharing, and other
3. Time Controls - Control the amount of time spent online, and the times when
the internet is available.
4. Usage Logging - Create and review logs of websites visited, programs used
on the Internet, and Instant Messaging Chats.
5. Usage Alerts - Be notified instantly via email, text message, or phone call
when someone visits inappropriate websites.
For those that are tech savvy and need to save money.
Smart Phone Apps